If you want to learn more about NSE, join us for a virtual NSE Info Session. We will review the basics of NSE (tuition, financial aid, course options, housing, and research tips) and answer your questions. Learn more about NSE and get advice on where to go for your NSE adventure. If none of these dates work for you, please email [email protected] to schedule a one on one info session via zoom.
Virtual NSE Info Sessions:
- Friday, June 2, from 11:00am-12:00pm CT
- Monday, June 5 from 3:00pm-4:00pm CT
- Thursday, June 15 from 12:00pm-1:00pm CT
- Wednesday, June 28 from 1:00pm-2:00pm CT
You can also research NSE in these ways:
- Visit the national NSE website. The most helpful information about each school is available in the Member Campus Profiles section.
- Visit websites of NSE schools to see course offerings and other relevant information.
- Explore NSE student stories
- Read through the FAQ section of our NSE page
- Read student evaluations and detailed information about each school. Contact [email protected] for this information.
- Talk with people who may be able to offer you valuable advice. For example, talk to academic advisors, parents or family members, former NSE participants, friends, or other people whose advice you value.