The Community Engagement Scholars Program (CESP) is a program for students who want to make a committment to community engagement during their undergraduate experience. Students complete volunteer hours, engage in reflective workshops, and complete a 1 credit senior capstone project. Because of the rigorous nature of the program, students are also recognized by the board of regents with a notation on their official transcript and a medal of distinction. The program is open to all undergraduate students in every major and college.
Become a Scholar!
Click on the link below to register for an information session. All sessions will be virtual via Zoom until further notice. If you are unable to attend any of the following sessions, please email email@example.com.
- Wednesday, October 20th (11:00am -11:30am CST)
- Friday, October 29th (1:00pm - 1:30pm CST)
- Friday, November 5th (1:00pm - 1:30pm CST)
- Friday, November 12th (1:00pm - 1:30pm CST)
- Tuesday, November 16th (12:30pm - 1:00pm CST)
- Thursday, December 2nd (1:30pm - 2:00pm CST)
- Monday, December 6th (10:30am - 11:00am CST)
- Monday, December 13th (10:00am - 10:30am CST)
Workshop for New Scholars
If you have already attended an info session and decided that the program is good fit for you, the next step is to register for a Workshop for New Scholars, where you will be introduced to other students joining the program and begin to discuss topics related to social change and community engagement. If there are no dates listed below, please check back at a later time or email firstname.lastname@example.org. *You must have previously attended an info session to register for this workshop*